Here we go...

And so here begins my journey of blogging.  I am using blogging for many different reasons and in many different ways.  First and foremost because I have sat back in such awe and admiration of friends and acquaintances of mine who are as busy as I am (and some even more) with kids, family, work, hobbies and just life in general and are still able to find time to sit down and spend time to write even if it is just a few sentences to bookmark daily goings on in their lives.  I have taken stock of the things that are important and the things that I want to leave my children after Kyle and I are gone and memories and stories of our lives together, and as you and I will all see I am sure is that it isn't always rosy and good but at least it is true honest life and it is the life that I cannot and would not want to do without.  As I have grown and learned as an adult and even more so as a mommy I can say that even the smallest things can touch me more than I ever thought that they would and those things along with the crazy things that my kiddos and husband do on a daily basis are what will be noted and written about in this blog.
So let me tell you all a little bit about how our beautiful family came to be and about those in our life that play a huge roll.  Kyle (the husband) and I met back in January of 2005, I was literally at the very end of a VERY bad relationship and Kyle to say the least was my light at the end of a long and bumpy tunnel.  OK and let me just get this out there and I can promise I will never speak of it again, Kyle and I met on the computer....I know that they say most relationships don't last that start this way but let me be the first to say I got very lucky in finding him. From the first night we met at TGIFridays we were together every night from that point forward and I can truly on think of a hand full of times that we have been apart, travel for work doesn't really count and since neither of us travels much it is very few times that this happens, the only other nights we have spent apart were if one of the two of us were in the hospital.....were are not sickly people just regular life stuff that puts you in the hospital has happened.
Very shortly after we met I think we both knew that this was it and thank you Jesus for that because if he wasn't the right person for me I think I might have had to be done looking.  About seven months after we started dating Kyle asked me to marry him and obviously I said yes.  We were married about a year later in October of 2007.  We moved back to my "hometown" and have lived here ever since with a few changes, and a couple of additions and a few subtractions and a move into a new/old house.  
The additions are of course our two beautiful boys

 Brodie Maxwell born in 2008 and


Keaton Patrick born in 2011.


Ssubtractions are those of loses from both death and changes with in family dynamics and choices that were made by family members. As for the move into a new/old house when I was 6months pregnant we moved into my parents house....it is a very long drawn out story that is quite absurd at times so to make it short my parents divorced and my mom wanted to move out of the house and she thought it would be a good house for Kyle and I to raise our family in. Sooo here we are.  
I am going to try and make a promise to blog at least once a week but it seems that just like everyone else my days fly by and when we make it home and get through the necessities of life it is 10pm and the bed at that point has been calling my name for a good hour.....but I will try and post for the sake of my children (since mommy didn't do a great job with baby books) this is the best they might have from me.....but the important part is that they know that they are loved more than I can even put into words.  See you next time!!!!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumpy roads and love in our hearts

Randomness of a 3yr old!?!?!?

Big kid changes