Randomness of a 3yr old!?!?!?

Brodie our 3yr old is I am sure a typical 3yr old, I say I am sure he is "typical" because I have no other 3yr old boys in my life to compare him to....but I have to tell myself that he is "typical" because otherwise I might be a tad bit worried (joking). 
He has a very vivid and wild imagination and keeps us all very entertained. So at the request of a friend I am going to share a few Brodie stories. 

The most recent one happened just this week on Tuesday, both boys had a doctors appointment, Brodie to have his ears checked from a double ear infection he had 2weeks ago and Keaton for his 2month check-up and to get his first round of shots, booo for shots :(.  So as we are in the room and the doctor is in with us and is checking Keaton doing all the normal routine well baby check, Brodie and grandma (you will learn she goes everywhere with us) are sitting in the extra chairs in the room as Dr. Yu and I are talking about Keaton, he (the doctor) removes Keaton's diaper to make sure all the parts down south look good (or at least for Keaton they look like they are supposed to for the time being, but that is another story for another post) as the doctor is looking at Keaton's boy part Brodie says very loud and clear "grandma are they going to cut off Keaton's pee-pee?"  the doctor laughs and says "no we aren't in the business of cutting pee-pee's off here in this office".  Mom and I laughed about this for the rest of the afternoon and evening.
Another great Brodie story about the pee-pee for your reading pleasure, while I was home on maternity leave with Keaton I went to pick-up Brodie from school one afternoon and Miss Kelly, one of his teachers, says very low so that only I can hear her "I have to tell you what Brodie told us today", as you can imagine my mind went in many different directions none of which were very good.  Miss Kelly looked around to make sure no little ears were listening to us and turned back and looked at me with a smile on her face (whew) she leans in and says that out of no where Brodie informed them that "his daddy has a big pee-pee", I am telling you I died right on the spot, I wanted to wait and see what her reaction was going to be but I couldn't I began laughing.  Probably not the way a "good mom" would have handled that situation but I didn't feel too bad since Miss Kelly was laughing also.  All I could think about was Kyle having to walk into Brodie's school the next morning know what Brodie said to the teachers  So what is the first thing I do when Brodie and I get home??? Of course call my mom and tell her and we both laughed forever about it.
FYI-- as you will learn my mom and Kyle are truly my best friends and if we are being honest she and Kyle are pretty close also, not that he has much of a choice she is a daily part of our lives, but he loves her as much as I do.
***As a side note, let me just say that I am assuming that our house is like most others we take showers or baths and are naked at some point and yes our children have seen us naked, my point being nothing inappropriate has taken place nor has he seen anything inappropriate unless of course you count seeing one of us get in and out of the shower or going to the bathroom as inappropriate***.

I am not sure if the stories will continue to involve pee-pee's but I know that the stories will continue...

Until next time.....
 

Comments

  1. Applause!!!!!! The stories that memories r made of!!! I couldn't wait to read your new entries!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Stilling laughing about the school story~ You can't make this stuff up. This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bumpy roads and love in our hearts

Big kid changes