Yuck....a recipe not to try

Okay, so I have a recipe for you, or shall I say a recipe that I want to keep you from. This is going to be a very short and to the point post, I am going to give you the recipe right under this sentence.

Orange Chicken in the crock pot

Ingredients:

2 lg carrots, peeled and sliced
2 lg red or green bell peppers, cut into chunks
3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp pepper
8oz OJ concentrate
2 cans mandarin oranges, undrained
2 green onions, chopped
2 cups hot cooked rice

Directions:
put carrots, bell peppers, garlic then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper and frozen OJ in crock pot.  Cover and cook on low for 4-6hrs.  Serve chicken on hot rice, top with orange segments and green onions

You may wonder why if I say the recipe is bad I would give you the recipe, I want to ensure that you know the exact recipe that I am talking about.
I am not sure why it was so bad, maybe the OJ, I still cannot figure it out. None the less stay clear of this one.

Short and sweet like I stated but I wanted to let everyone know.

Until next time.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumpy roads and love in our hearts

Randomness of a 3yr old!?!?!?

Big kid changes